0077:能不能安排一张离乐队近一点儿的桌子?Could we have a table close to the band?
0078:可以把菜单给我吗?Can you give me the menu,please?
0079:有汉语的菜单吗?Do you have a menu in Chinese?
0080:你们都有些什么啤酒?What kind of beer do youhave?
0081:你推荐什么菜?What do you recommend?
0082:我想要和那个一样的?Can I have the same as that?
0083:我们可以各付各的吗?Could we have separate checks?
0084:套餐里包括饮料吗?Are beverages included in the setmeal?
0085:请给我两个热狗,好吗?May I have two hot dogs,please?
0086:我在哪儿埋单?Where should I pay?
0087:可以给我开张发票吗?May I have a receipt,please?
有问有答
0088:您好,这是中式餐厅。我可以为您服务吗?
Hello,this is the Chinese Restaurant.May I help you?
我需要订餐,今天晚上5点,10个人的位子。
I’d like to make a reservation for ten people at fiveo’clock tonight.
0089:您可以点菜了吗?May I take your order?
唔,让我想想……Well,let’s see.
0090:牛排要几成熟?How would you like your steak prepared?
八成熟。Well-done,please.
0091:您需要早餐吗?Are you having breakfast?
不,我只要一杯牛奶。No,I’ll just have a cup of milk.
0092:来杯牛奶吧?Would you like some milk?
那太好了。That would be great.
0093:还要点什么?Anything else?
不,谢谢,这些已经够了。No,thank you.That’s all.
0094:您是在这儿吃吗?Will you be eating here?
不,我带走。I’d like it to go,please.
0095:我来请客。It’s on me.
哦!那太好了!Oh!How nice!
三、宴请客人
一般表述
0096:好久不见了。Long time no see.
0097:辛苦了。You’ve had a long day.
0098:为我们的友谊干杯!Cheers to our friendship!
0099:为了你的健康,约翰,也祝你在曼彻斯特前程似锦!For your health,John.May you have a successfultime in Manchester!
0100:祝你成功,干杯!May you success!Cheers!
0101:约翰,你敬酒吧。John,you do the honors and proposethe toast.
0102:噢,来呀,来呀,大卫,干杯!Oh,come,come,David.Cheers!
0103:您的位置在这里。Here is your seat.
0104:请就坐。Please have a seat.
0105:请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!I’d ask you to raise your glass and join me in atoast to the health of all our friends present here.
0106:菜不好,请多多包涵。Food is not good,please forgive me.
有疑必问
0107:您喝点什么?What would you like to drink?
0108:晚饭后您想喝咖啡还是喝茶?What would you like to drink after dinner,coffee or tea?
0109:我能要两个热狗吗?May I have two hot dogs?
0110:你想要一些果汁还是汤?Would you like some fruit juice or soup?
0111:你需要一些米饭吗?Do you want some rice?
0112:你吃饱了吗?Are you full?有问有答0113:再来一杯怎么样?Would you like another drink?
不,我已经喝很多了。No,I think I’ve had enough.
0114:要不要来杯咖啡?Would you like a cap of coffee?
那太好了。That would be great.
0115:您喝什么样的咖啡?How do you like your coffee?
加牛奶和糖的咖啡。With cream and sugar,please.
0116:炸土豆的味道怎么样?How does fried potatoes taste?
它很脆。It’s crispy.
四、酒吧消遣
一般表述
0117:欢迎来到快乐吧。Welcome to Happy bar.
0118:很高兴再次见到您。Nice to meet you again.
0119:请稍等。Please wait a moment.
0120:请给我一张缴费收据。Please give me a receipt.
0121:先生,这是菜单,请慢慢看。Here’s the menu,sir.
Please take your time.
0122:请不要在快乐吧里大声说话,好吗?Please don’tspeak loudly in Happy bar,will you?
有疑必问
0123:我可以为您做点什么吗?Is there anything I can do foryou?
0124:这里可以刷卡吗?Can I use the credit card here?
0125:你们能不能帮我保管一下行李?Will you take charge of my baggage?
0126:快乐吧里有表演,您愿意去看吗?There is a floor show in Happy bar.Would you like to see it?
0127:说实话,我不喜欢这种酒。Frankly speaking,I don’t like this wine.
0128:我喜欢喝很甜的咖啡,我夫人一样。I like very sweet coffee,so does my wife.
有问有答
0129:我建议您品尝一下鸡尾酒。I suggest you have a taste of cocktail.
好的,主意不错。Okay,good idea.
0130:你喜欢这款鸡尾酒吗?How do you like this cocktail?
我非常喜欢。I like it very much.
0131:先生,您想喝点什么?What would you like to drink,sir?
我也不知道该喝些什么。I can hardly decide what to drink.
0132:您在等饮料的时候,要不要看看报纸?Would you like to read newspapers while waiting for your drink?
好的,谢谢。That’s fine.Thank you.
0133:您更喜欢哪种风格的鸡尾酒,是上海鸡尾酒还是美国的?Which styles of cocktail do you like better,Shanghai cocktail or American?
上海鸡尾酒。Shanghai cocktail.
0134:你喜欢伏特加吗?How do you like vodka?
对我来说它恐怕太烈了。I’m afraid it’s too strong forme.